Jebediah's Television Jebediah's Television

this is very good, i haven't seen a nice animation like this in a while keep up the good work

Red face Red face

Pretty good. I agree with BloodCri though, you need to work on momentem and movement for more realistic movements. I dont see a problem with "weight" but overall this is a good animation. Keep up the good work! 4.5/5
-Latoshi

Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

so awesome and funny XD

My First Maze Game My First Maze Game

reminds me

it reminds me of the impossible quiz this is fun none the less graphics could use some work

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

i found it

i found the sequnce to the 3 color lock it actualy has to do with the color of the rooms in the order you enter them in green (cell) blue (storage) and violet(office)

Aurora_01 Aurora_01

I like it, has a very serene sound to it... almost ominous at times. You got my thumbs up, I'll be watching you. Cheers!
-Latoshi

LunyAlex responds:

Thank you kindly! I'm glad it transmits some kind of vibe. Much obliged.

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Greatly done, In all honestly the song was amazingly executed but the one thing i found a bit off was how long the intro was, it seemed a tad too long. But that may just be me. Despite this I am still amazed by your work. Keep up the fantastic work. 5/5 Cheers~

VGSongbird responds:

Nah--a lot of people weren't fans of that. I still wouldn't change it, but I appreciate the honest feedback :)

Thinking of You Thinking of You

I enjoyed this piece, very happy and upbeat. Glad to see more content from you Elle. Once again great job, keep up the great work. Cheers~ 5/5

VGSongbird responds:

technoclusterfuck technoclusterfuck

nice

its a confusing assymetrical drawing i for one like it its very well........ creative

UnderARock responds:

yeah its just a bunch of random BS haha