Aurora_01 Aurora_01

I like it, has a very serene sound to it... almost ominous at times. You got my thumbs up, I'll be watching you. Cheers!
-Latoshi

LunyAlex responds:

Thank you kindly! I'm glad it transmits some kind of vibe. Much obliged.

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Greatly done, In all honestly the song was amazingly executed but the one thing i found a bit off was how long the intro was, it seemed a tad too long. But that may just be me. Despite this I am still amazed by your work. Keep up the fantastic work. 5/5 Cheers~

VGSongbird responds:

Nah--a lot of people weren't fans of that. I still wouldn't change it, but I appreciate the honest feedback :)

Thinking of You Thinking of You

I enjoyed this piece, very happy and upbeat. Glad to see more content from you Elle. Once again great job, keep up the great work. Cheers~ 5/5

LoZ Fairy Loop LoZ Fairy Loop

Very well done, it has a very nice pace to it and you do well to blend all of the differant melodies together. Keep up the good work Elle, cheers! 5/5

Thanks! :D

Zelda's Storm OoT Zelda's Storm OoT

This song is so peaceful, while it doesn't catch the usually pace of the song of storms, it does catch the serenity of Zelda's lullaby. Overall this is a great remix, I look forward to more of your music ellebirdy23. :D

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you. I noticed that a lot of people remix this song in harsh or fast paced tones. But to me, hard rains and thunderstorms is more of a peaceful, thoughtful thing. I guess that kind of reflects here.

Thanks for listening and reviewing!

Yoshi's Story Yoshi's Story

Definitely brought back some old memories. Ahhhh the nostalgia... hahaha

^_^

*Take U Out* *Take U Out*

Sounds awesome

Edge of Time Edge of Time

I like it, it has a very...... upbeat kind of sound that makes it seem like something was done right or you did something great kind of sound

stunkel responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

Enzo's Better Theme Song Enzo's Better Theme Song

is it supposed to be 7 seconds long? I would like to see it longer and have a little more to it ya know?

Chaotic Rumble P3900 Chaotic Rumble P3900

very nice man keep up the good work 5/5 10/10

Vahnson responds:

Thank you so much. It means alot to me to get some positive feedback. I will keep on truckin'!!